PUUR Is The World's Only Triple-Duty Practice
Heals trauma..., empowers your wants & better relationships.
12 surprising benefits of doing PUUR daily:
These amazing effects are derived from increases in oxytocin and serotonin—your master hormones.
PUUR Lowers Our Resistance To Being Loved
If being loved is scary we will subconsciously self-sabotage it—to our worst detriment and those around us.
The Top 10 Signs We're Armoring From Love
- Do you end up with people you can "fix" or people who want to "fix" you?
- Do you only learn what you want to learn, but resist learning vulnerable new things that lead to change?
- Do you try to "do it all," but find yourself regularly exhausted and feel little meaning in life?
- Do you find yourself taking on the aggressor and/or victim role most of the time?
- Do you try to look all perfectly put together and have a hard time admitting you are wrong?
- Do you confuse being "nice" and people-pleasing versus true compassion?
- Do you always want to "fix" people or take the self-pity, "I'm helpless" role?
- Do you act one way to one person and/or group of people, but act another way toward another group...?
- Do you have a hard time asking for help, admitting weaknesses, and that you really don't have life all figured out?
- Do you have emotional and mental rigidity—regularly not feeling deep emotions and locked to a particular way of old thinking without having an open mind for new facts?
The hidden reasons we don't let love in
The cliché is true: You have to love yourself first. Attachment theory tells us that we’re wired to pursue love and acceptance, which makes the fear of rejection understandable. Read more
Why we hide
The wise Seth Godin recently posted a blog titled “Hiding.” He included these words: “We hide by avoiding things that will change us… We hide by asking for reassurance...